If your child’s health is less than optimal, you can help them learn healthy habits and Balance Martial Arts can help! Healthy kids = happy parents!
Research shows children who achieve a healthy weight tend to be fitter, healthier, better able to learn, and more self-confident. They’re also less likely to have low self-esteem or be bullied. And they’re much less likely to have health problems in later life. As a parent, you can help your child achieve a healthier lifestyle, starting with creating opportunities for them to be more active and make good nutritional choices. Here’s some practical advice to help you.
Here are five key ways you can help your child maintain a healthy lifestyle. You can click on the links below to go directly to the topic you want to know about:
- Be a good role model.
- Encourage 60 minutes of physical activity a day.
- Keep to child-size portions.
- Eat healthy meals, drinks and snacks.
- Less screen time and more sleep.
Healthy Kids: Balance Martial Arts
Martial Arts lessons are an excellent way to achieve many of these goals.
- Many schools have Very Involved Parent programs for parents looking to be role models.
- Classes range from 45 – 60 minutes of fun exercise and movements.
- Teachers are good examples and will include discussions about fitness and healthy eating within the martial arts curriculum.
Martial Arts teaches kids about exercise and healthy habits that will last a lifetime!! Team up with a your caring sensei at Balance Martial Arts for a fit and healthy child.
FREE Kids Confidence Workshop: Join us in Person!
You can contact us at 919.463.9833, email@example.com,
or, even better, check our schedule and come on by!
Come to class a few minutes early and you can participate the same day!
We’re located conveniently in Park West Village (the Target shopping center) at 1408 Village Market Place Morrisville, NC 27560.