Campers will need to bring his / her own lunch, snacks, and beverages. We will not be able to provide these this year, and want to cut down as much as possible on any shared items.
Camp hours are 9:30 – 3:30. We are observing all precautions recommended by the CDC and NC State. As far as our safety protocols:
- Class sizes will be limited to 20 students.
- Sign Up will be required.
- All games and activities are specifically focused on decreasing physical contact
- No Shared Equipment.
- We will clean before, during, and after camp.
- Our instructors are currently undergoing training on cleaning procedures.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Covid 19 questionnaire, and temperature checks will be required for anyone entering the dojo.
- All instructors, students, and parents are asked to wear masks in the dojo. We do have extras if needed.