Kids love it, Parents appreciate our commitment to the
health and safety of our students.
Welcome to the best Martial Arts Camp in the Triangle.
9 Weeks of Non-Stop Action!
Week One: June 14th – 18th
Week Two: June 21st – 25th
Week Three: June 28th – July 1st
Week Four: July 5th – 9th
Week Five: July 12 – 16th
Week Six: July 19th – 23rd
Week Seven: July 26th – 30th
Week Eight: August 2nd – August 6th
Week Nine: August 9th – 13th
Pricing and Hours:
Full Day: 9:30 – 3:30
Half Day: 9:30 – 12:30 or 1:30- 3:30
Half Days for a Week – $150
Full Days for a Week – $225
** Drop In Days Not Available.
- Balance is due the first Monday of each camp.
- Sibling discounts are 15% off & will be assessed when payment is due.
CAMP POLICIES REGARDING PAYMENT:
Please note that $50 Deposit is required to save your spot for full day, half day camp, and siblings.
Sibling discounts will be applied on Monday of each camp week.
If you wish to pay by the day, please contact the school directly to speak to a team member about availability.
Free Early Drop Off & Late Pick Up! Early Drop off begins at 8 AM, and Late Pick Up ends at 5:30 PM.
Deposits are non-refundable; however, can be used to switch to other weeks, or as credit in the school.
Email Us at BalanceMartialArts@gmail.com,
or call Stefan @ 919-463-9833 for more information.
FUN THEMES TO EXPAND YOUR IMAGINATION!
Throughout the week, campers will have the chace to experience different activity themes! Some of the themes are…
Ninja Trix Parkour – Ninjas are famous for being able to climb walls, stalk in silence, and attack without being seen. Campers will combine basic parkour skills of balancing, jumping from obstable to obstacle, and climbing to complete real life Ninja Missions in the Dojo!
Demo Team – Everyone gets to be part of the team at BMA! Campers will work with our amazing black belt instructors to learn a fun, and exciting Demo routine! Parents, get ready to see your karate kid in action when we perform!
Star Wars Jedi Training – Jedi missions, light saber training, and epic battles between good and evil, need we say more?? Oh yeah – Every young padawan will create their own light sabers & finish the week with a Jedi Training Certificate!
TMNT Extreme Weapons – The Ninja Turtles are back, and bringing their favorite weapons with them! It’s an exciting time working with traditional martial arts weapons: Bo Staff, Escrima Sticks, nunchucks, and swords!
Star Wars – Jedi Vs Sith – Awaken the Force in your young Skywalker! Whether you dream of being Rey, Kylo Ren, Han Solo, or Leia, choose your side, and prepare to battle! Students will learn theater style coordinated fight scenes that they can perform for parents.
Kicks Flips Tricks & Action! Movie Camp – The Hyper Martial Arts Team will be bringing in the big guns to our dojo into an Action Movie Set! We will pull out all the stops, and use all the skills we’ve learned all summer to create amazing stunt performances. Your karate kid will feel like a professional action hero with high flying kicks, body bending flips, and rock solid martial arts techniques meant for the movies!
Nerf Wars – You don’t want to miss this!! We’ve got over 50 Nerf Guns in our arsenal, and encourage kids to bring their own as well! We will be making shields, and constructing barriers to build an army worthy course that will let your child’s imagination soar!
BMA’s Health & Safety Policy & Screening Procedures:
- Class sizes will be limited to 20 students.
- Sign Up will be required.
- All games and activities are specifically focused on decreasing physical contact.
- No Shared Equipment.
- We will clean before, during, and after camp. Bathrooms will be cleaned after each use.
- We will help children wash their hands, and use sanitizers.
- Our instructors have completed training on cleaning procedures.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Covid 19 questionnaire, and temperature checks will be required for anyone entering the dojo.
- All instructors, students, and parents are asked to wear masks in the dojo. We do have extras if needed.
- We will go outdoors to play as much as possible.
- *Policies are subject to change as our knowledge, and state policies change.
- Email Us at BalanceMartialArts@gmail.com,
- or call Stefan @ 919-463-9833 for more information.
- Click Here to Register