Instructions on how to tie your belt (obi) properly:
- Take about 12-18 inches of the obi on your left, and hold the belt on your left hip at that point.
- Wrap the belt around and behind, and over the same point on your hip.
- Wrap around again a second time.
- Center the belt.
- Take the top end of the belt and go under both layers at once.
Loop the bottom layer upward, take the top layer and loop it through the circle.
- Pull from both ends to make an inward-facing knot.
Please follow and like us: